Gneiss Energy supports its clients in managing their businesses across their capital structure providing the critical link between companies and investors. We can arrange ﬁnance for common equity, preferred equity, mezzanine and senior debt and can deploy our own capital in both public and private companies.
We have in place mature relationships with a diverse pool of capital providers through our extensive network of UK and global institutions, private client brokers, wealth managers and family offices. We maintain a regular, meaningful dialogue – to ensure that we know what they are looking for while they enjoy the confidence that we will bring them only relevant, investment-ready proposals. This requires rigorous diligence on our part and, where necessary, cleaning up the balance sheet and re-calibrating the investment case.
We work with our technical advisers to gain an independent view of reserves, resources and returns. This can enable us to facilitate equity investment and debt facilities beyond those generally available from other capital providers. We offer significant experience in assisting private companies to structure their IPO to ensure they maximise value and are optimally placed to execute their business plan, post-IPO.
- Public and private capital raising advice, preparation, and management
- Direct public and private capital raising
- Equity, mezzanine, debt
- Wide range of relationships: institutions, hedge funds, family offices, private equity, sovereign wealth funds, trading companies
- Capital structure advice
- Pre-IPO structuring
- Listing strategy and stock exchange advice
- Establishing a post-IPO corporate development strategy
- Marketing advice and marketing material preparation