Gneiss Energy’s can assist in structuring the optimum debt package. Our Debt Advisory experience covers bilateral bank debt,club deals,project finance, asset finance and related hedging across a range of the energy and infrastructure assets.
We have extensive relationships with traditional and alternative lenders, including banks, infrastructure funds and private debt funds, and an in-depth understanding of the terms they can offer.
Our financial modelling capability allows us to construct and review complex project finance models, identify optimal leverage and structure, stress test covenants and negotiate with lenders on behalf of our clients
Our services include:
- Preparing detailed financial models for projects and portfolios to test debt capacity and debt service cover ratios
- Advising on debt structure including senior and subordinated debt levels and security structures
- Advising on risk management strategies including interest rate, FX and inflation
- Advising on target lenders and introducing potential lenders from our network
- Preparing information packages for lenders and hosting data rooms
- Advising on due diligence and legal documentation
- Negotiating final commercial terms with lenders and assisting with the closing process